Irresistible Me

20:55:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Who can resist some gorgeous hair extensions?
Not me, clearly (haha)!

As you all probably know by now I love hair extensions, especially clip in extensions.
They are great way to changing & glam up any look/ outfit in a wonderfully temporary way!

I have reviewed a few different types of extensions here & on my youtube channel in the past. In fact they are a very popular topic on my channel. People love an honest review, especially when you're paying a lot of money for hair extensions.

So the extensions I'm going to be reviewing today are by a company called Irresistible Me.
I have heard of this company before, but never purchased from them in the past, so I really didn't know what to expect.

Initially I was very impressed with the packaging that the extensions came in. As you can see below they came in a branded box, with a cute message printed on the inside of the box. They actual extensions are in a sealed plastic package, with a tester weft on the right hand side.


I will say now these are a little redundant for me as I always have to colour match extensions myself (the joys of red hair)! The colour & extensions I have are the Silky Touch 22inch 200g pack in Light Red (#130). These are the closest colour I could get.
To colour match I simply used a box dye a shade darker than what I normally use on my own hair (to compensate for colour build up),

The extensions take dye very well, which is always a great test of whether they are good quality remy human hair. Which these clearly are! There was some initial shredding whilst I was dying them, however since then I have experienced very little.
They also don't get very tangled, which means you won't be damaging them too much when brushing them out.


Above you can see a before & after image of how the extensions look in my hair. Personally I love the way them look. They are single drawn wefts so are a little bit thinner at the ends however I think that makes for a more normal look.

These extensions are also the perfect weight for me! I have very thick hair so I need at least 160g+ really for extensions to blend nicely with my hair. These are 200g, in the photo the only clips I don't have in are the two one clip wefts. I would say this thickness is great & the weight is enough but not too heavy for my head.
I find anymore than 200g to be too heavy to wear for an extended period of time.

The size of wefts you get in this pack is great too!
They come with one 4 clip volume weft, 2x 3 clip wefts, 5x 2 clip wefts & 2x 1 clip wefts.

So overall I really like these extensions! These are definitely going to be my go to extensions for a good while now! 

Shop them here:

Watch the video review here:


Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: