Berrylicious!

08:47:00 Unknown 0 Comments

We are back at it again, with the drinks. I'm no alcoholic but I have to say I have been loving these cocktail mixers big time! Today we're going to be review another one of Funkin Cocktails' 3 step mixers.

This one is the Hollywood Berry mixer.


I will be honest I hadn't really heard of any cocktails like this before, but there must be some out there right? This mixer is very dark/ red berry based, so if you're into those sorts of drinks you'll probably love this one.

This one is little different from some of the other mixers as the prefer alcohol it says to use is gin or vodka. Now I know you're probably thinking, why between these two? Surely whichever spirit you use they'll taste pretty similar, but they really don't! If you use gin it makes the cocktail even sweeter, which I quite liked however I preferred it with the vodka. The vodka takes the edge off of the sweetness. So you really can tailor these mixers to your personal tastes.

This mixer is actually one of my favourites as it has a really nice depth to it. It is also a bit of a thinner liquid than some of the others, which is a feature I also like (not a fan of thick drinks). Overall this one is definitely one I would recommend trying!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: