NYX Nude Lip Combo

16:32:00 Unknown 2 Comments

I love discovering new lip combos that I like to wear. These two items I actually got in the same Boots trip, so it was quite a good find!

My local Boots has just got a NYX Cosmetics stand, so as you can imagine I went a little mad in there.


So this lip combo consists of two NYX products, creating a nude/ pink lip look with a little gloss & shimmer.

The lip liner is the NYX retractable lip liner in Nectar. This lip liner is so easy to use as it's retractable, it also has really good colour pay off. It is quite shimmery though so if you prefer a matte look this one definitely isn't for you. Overall though combined with the lip gloss I don't think it looks as shimmery.


The lip gloss is the NYX Butter Gloss in Angel Food Cake, which is a bit of cult product that has been around for years. However due to lack of availability this is my first one (awww). I have to say I really like it!
It has quite a lot of colour pay off for a lip gloss, but not too much.
It is also very comfortable to wear. I would say it's a little sticky but nothing too annoying or crazy.
It also smells GORGEOUS!

Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty shades! I can't wait till we have NYX in store! I am so excited, I know I will buy everything haha!

    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought that lip liner today!! I feel like I NEED that lipstick now to along side it!

    https://katieedidd.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete