Rome Sephora Buys

13:23:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Recently I went on a little holiday.
Me & Liam went to Rome for a few days, it was amazing. If you've never been I'd highly recommend it!

Whilst we were there we came across a Sephora!
Which to most sounds like nothing but to Brits it's quite a big thing, seeing as we don't have them in the UK.

So I figured it was only right to do a little bit of a haul for you guys on what I got.


So the first thing I picked up was a Beauty Blender. I know these are now available in the UK but it was a much better price in Rome, so I figured I should get one FINALLY.
I have to say, it was definitely worth it! I've only used it a handful of times but I'm completely in love with it!

I also picked up some face masks. I decided to try one of the Sephora sheet masks as I know a lot of other bloggers rate them quite highly. I have yet to use it yet though.

I also picked up this GlamGlow gift set, which I thought was too cute to pass up!
Firstly the mini sized pots are just adorable & I know from experience that these masks tend to be pretty good. Me & Liam both love the SuperMud mask.
I'm looking forward to testing out all of the others too!

Reviews to follow!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: