Italian Summer Fig

12:22:00 Unknown 0 Comments

This cute little thing I got in my advent calendar last year.
You know me I love fragrances, so to get one in an advent calendar was a right treat.

To see what else was in my advent calendar see this blog post.

This scent is The Body Shop's Italian Summer Fig eau de toilette.

I know that The Body Shop do have a full range on products in this scent, so if you really like it you can go crazy and bathe yourself in them all!

This scent is definitely one best kept for summer, as it is a very fresh scent. I also feel like it is a very wearable fragrance feeling very appropriate for both daytime & nighttime.
I do feel like this scent isn't for the younger of my audience though, it is definitely a 20 years+ scent in my opinion. Obviously this is just my opinion, but when I was younger I didn't like floral & fresh fragrances. In fact, they still aren't my preferred type of fragrance, but I do find them a lot more wearable now I'm older.

So overall I would say this scent is nice, not a favourite, but still a very wearable and fresh fragrance.
Perfect for this time of year!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: