American Horror Story Favourites!

18:44:00 Unknown 1 Comments

As it's Halloween week I wanted to post something along that theme.
So I'm going to be sharing some my favourite moments from American Horror Story!

This obviously isn't going to contain much from season 5 as we are only 4 episodes in.

I personally love American Horror Story and started watching them a good few years ago now. After binge watching the first two seasons on Netflix I was hooked.

My favourite season is either Asylum or Coven. Honestly I loved them both for different reasons.

So into some of my favourite moments (in no order):

Coven: Witch's Council try to blame Fiona & Spaldings denial.


I love this whole scene. It is acted out perfectly by every cast member involved. Fiona remains so cool the whole time. And as for Spalding well his love story is just great. Not many guys would do that for the woman they love!

Freak Show: Twisty's Story


Like I a lot of people I loved the Twisty character, and even more so once we heard his story. It's very enlightening & explains his crazy misunderstood behaviour. Although I do think it's a shame he didn't appear more in the season.

Freak Show: How Elsa lost her legs


Another crazy backstory from Freak Show, actually both are in the same episode (it's quite an episode)! Elsa reveals the horrifying way in which she lost both of her legs. Note: this one isn't for the fault hearted.

Hotel: An introduction to Mr March


Can you tell I love a story? I also love this character! I know we still don't know that much about him but I still think he's brilliant. A crazy charismatic character is Mr March & when I say crazy I mean psycho killer crazy. However I find him a very likeable guy! I can't wait to see what he has in store for us!

What's your favourite AHS moment?

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. MR MARCH YESSSSSS!!! I loved in the first season when we found out Violet was dead!!

    ReplyDelete