Keratin Smooth Treatment

10:19:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Sometimes hair can get a little dry & lose some of the natural keratin. So to prevent breakage we need to restore some of this keratin. One way of doing this is a keratin treatment.

You can go to salon professionals for a more intense keratin treatment, however Tresemme have produced an at home equivalent!

The product claims to smooth the hair, reduce frizz & just overall make hair more manageable.
It also claims to last up to four washes, so you don't have to use this product after every wash.


All these claims sound amazing, and make for a great product if it does work.

After testing it myself I can say that it does work! I'm not convinced on the 7 day part, however after using the treatment my hair was super smooth & significantly less frizzy. It didn't help with the detangling my hair much though (my hair is the worst for getting knotty)!

Some advise I would give, is to use a few pumps less than the bottle says to use, unless you have super long hair. Also make sure you are properly blow drying your hair when you use this product. If you half dry your hair it is just sit in your hair, which is not ideal.

Some other good points to this product is it smells amazing & that it doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or heavy!

Overall if you have extreme frizz I would still recommend a salon, but if you are looking for something to help with a little hair management/ treatment this is definitely worth a go for the price tag.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: