Nude Lip Lovin

11:51:00 Unknown 1 Comments

I think this is something you learn as your experience make up, but everyone has their favourite type of 'nude' lip colour.
As for me it has to be a pink/ mauve nude!

Below are some of my favourite lip products in my favourite nude colour.


Left to right:

Rimmel Kate Moss Nude Lipstick in 45.
Rimmel Kate Moss Nude Lipstick in 42.
These lipsticks are great, especially for the drugstore! They are really moisturising & comfortable to wear. The smell is little weird but you get that quite a bit with drugstore lipsticks so I think it can be forgiven as these two colours are just beautiful nudes.

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Lacquer in Charm Offensive.
I'm not a big lip lacquer fan but this one by Soap & Glory is actually quite nice as it isn't a matte finish. This makes it really moisturising and pretty long wearing (as it doesn't dry & crack). It also smells amazing, like ice cream.

MAC Lipstick in Twig.
This one is a little more on the brown side compared to the rest however I still love it. I feel like this is a great nude shade by MAC that isn't talked about enough! If you can't get hold of whirl, give this a try. It's a little more pink but that probably makes it look a little less aging.

Fleur De Force Lip Gloss in 020 Written in the Stars.
This is very new to my collection as it has not long been launched but it has already made it into my favourite list! Firstly, it's about time someone did a gloss instead of a lip lacquer (I'm totally over lip lacquers, sorry), as they're soooo much more wearable. This is honestly going to be a handbag staple of mine as it's buildable enough to wear on its own or to layer on top of another lip product.

Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss in Fauxmance.
Again I love a good lipgloss to finish off a lip look & these Benefit ones are perfect. They're so comfortable to wear and smell delicious! They aren't quite as pigmented as the Fleur ones though, so are better to layer over other lip products.

MAC Lip Liner in Dervish.
This is my go to lip liner! It's the base I use for all of my nude lip looks. I love this on it's own & combined with other products. Sometimes I use a lipstick or simply just a gloss like the Benefit Ultra Plush or the Fleur De Force.

What's your favourite type of nude?
If your favourites are similar to mine, let me know some mauve nude must haves of your own!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Ooh love the Rimmel colours that I will have to check those out! My favourite nude is the MAC Velvet Teddy colour and I just today bought a NYX liquid suede in sandstorm, which launched on Boots. Both must haves for nude colour fans, I think! :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete