Ultra Plush

11:53:00 Unknown 1 Comments

I personally am the sort of person who loves a glossy lip, even in fall.
These are some of my favourites glosses & they are Benefit's Ultra Plush Lip Glosses.

Firstly can we take a moment for this packaging. Benefit always gets a 10/10 on packaging for me!
This carnival style packaging is super cute.


The glosses come in a variety of very complimentary colours, airing more on the nude/ neutral side of lip colours. Which I personally really like in a range!
I think the most important thing to mention about the formulation is that they are NOT sticky, in any way, shape or form! Which makes them so comfortable to wear, to the point where you forget you're even wearing a gloss.
They aren't overly pigmented just like a lot of glosses, but I love to layer these over other lip products to create a really glossy lip look.

You can see the colour pay off in the swatch image below. 


These two shades are fauxmance (top) & A-Lister (bottom). Which I got in last years Benefit advent calendar and I have to say I get SO much wear out of these two shades.
Overall these are a great gloss & I would highly recommend them!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. I love the colour and consistency of these glosses! So lovely :)
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete