Horsey Holy Grail: NAF Off!

15:46:00 Unknown 0 Comments

We don't talk enough about horsey stuff here on the blog, so I think it's definitely time for another horsey holy grail!

The product that is a holy grail for me down the yard is NAF's NAF OFF Extra Effect Fly Repellent.

There are a lot of brands that make fly repellents, but finding one that actually works is another question. This one by NAF is one of very few I have tried that seems to work!


So why do I like this one so much?
Well firstly the packaging/ branding is great & NAF are a brand with a great reputation for a lot of different horse products (including medical, supplements & more). This fly spray also seems to last me quite a while, the standard size of these is 750ml.

Another thing, like I mentioned before, this fly spray actually works. It does actually repel flies! I would say it needs reapplying after about 4 hours though.
Another product which is the same as this, is the gel version is also a favourite of mine. It can last up to 6 hours from my experience & is perfect for sensitive skin areas. For example if your horse has pink hair swirls or sensitive eyes, the gel version of this is perfect.

So if you haven't tried any of NAF's fly repellent products, I'd definitely recommend them!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: