Best of the Rest!

11:47:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I could have combined this with my 'best of beauty' video, however it would have made that video sooo long!
So I decided to put skincare, bodycare and haircare all together in one video.


 There are only a few products from each category, hence why I decided to put them all in one video!
But this just means I can tell you guys more about each of these great items.


Most of these products are ones I've discovered this year and just haven't been able to put down!
Unless I find some pretty awesome stuff this year I don't think I will be able to do another video like this next year!
I've very much one of those people who sticks to things they like once they've found them.


I hope you guys enjoy the video!

love Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments: