Pore-formance report

13:24:00 Unknown 1 Comments

I'm sure if you're even slightly into make up you will have heard the hype about this product!

This is the Benefit Porefessional!

This product has been a lot of people's 'holy grail' for a while, sadly not for me though.

I'm not going to beat around the bush here, I just feel like it doesn't do a lot!
And with it's £24.50 price tag I feel it's ridiculously overpriced!

So here's why I'm not a fan:

First off this product has a very strong and rather unpleasant smell.
But that's not all, I feel like you have to use quite a lot of this if you place it all over the face because it doesn't seem to go very far.

I will say I do see some blurring/ pore minimising effect when I pat the product in, especially on my nose.
So it does work. I just don't feel that it does enough to warrant the price!

I personally prefer the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Primer, which is £10 cheaper than this product!

love Eve x

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. Interesting review, i dont use this product but I tought that it is perfect. Thank you for this post. http://culore.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete