The £1 lipstick

14:48:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I have another Make Up Revolution review for you guys.
Sorry, but I definitely thought it was worth a little review seeing as it's only £1!

So it has to be said, it's obviously worth the money. The real question really is, is it worth collecting these or just spending a bit more on better lipsticks?
So lets get down to the nitty gritty!

First things first, I think it's probably best to try & purchase these from a shop (I believe they're sold in Superdrug in the UK). Simply because the swatches on their website aren't very true to colour, from my experience anyway.

I thought this colour was going to be more of a pinky nude but it's not very nude at all.
This colour is also quite shimmery which I'm not a big fan of either to be honest.

The wear time of this lipstick isn't that great, but at £1 I guess it doesn't really matter if you have to take it with you & re-apply.

I also advise making sure you've scrubbed your lips & applied lip balm before using this lipstick, otherwise it will cling to EVERY dry patch.
Which always makes them look 100x more obvious, not good!

The smell is surprisingly decent for such a cheap lipstick, a sort of vanilla smell which I quite like.
The taste sadly isn't as nice though, haha.

Definitely a good product that's a bargain, buttt it's nothing groundbreaking.
Just cheap & cheerful!

love Eve x

You Might Also Like

0 comments: