Let's get Healthy - Week 1

16:17:00 Unknown 0 Comments

So last week I posted about getting healthy & fit in this post.
A week has gone by now and I wanted to post a little update. I do plan on doing weekly updates, that way I hopefully can keep motivated!

So I have almost fully recovered from my throat infection, which is good.
I have also been to a private hospital about what the hell is going on with me. So I think things are on the up. They've done some tests, I'm now just waiting on results. They have also given me some vitamins & eye drops to take.

I have also been making some dietary changes too, partly due to what the private doctor told me.
I have been eating less sugary foods and more vegetables/ fruit.
I still am not drinking fizzy drinks much, maybe the odd glass of pepsi or something.

With regards to exercise, I didn't do any last week due to the throat infection. However this week I have done some bodyweight toning exercise and a little bit of yoga.

So overall I think I have done pretty well over the last week. Next week I aim to do a bit more exercise and just keep everything up. I have also been advised to take up walking which I plan on starting next week.

love Eve x

You Might Also Like

0 comments: