Benefit Beauty Advent.. Worth the hype?

18:22:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I missed out on the Benefit Beauty advent calendar in 2013, so I was determined to get my hands on one in 2014!

I was so excited for this calendar, but at approximately £65 it wasn't a cheap buy.

And you know what, I was pretty disappointed with it!
In the photos below you see six gifts from the calendar that have absolutely nothing to do with Benefit Cosmetics! They are cheap 'filler' product they have just put their name on.


I don't want to go into too much detail on here, as that is the point of the video below.
Although below is a photo of all the actually Benefit products you get (plus two skincare products, samples of their eye cream & face cream).


So I strongly advise if you're planning on buy one this year either for yourself or for anyone else, watch the video below.
I'm not saying all beauty advent calendars are like this, I'm just saying the Benefit one isn't quite all it's cracked up to be!


love Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments: