Real Talk: Micro Rings!

11:45:00 Unknown 0 Comments

You guys might not know this but I actually had micro ring extensions fitted just before Christmas.
The reason you guys won't have known is because they didn't stay there for very long.

I had planned on reviewing them whatever the outcome was, good or bad.
Sadly it wasn't a great experience.

Here is how they looked when they were put in.
I love them & still think they look amazing & sometimes I wish I had stuck it out.




However the pain!
The point of this review video is to tell you all that micro ring extensions aren't for everyone!
All I saw were amazing life changing stuff reviews, so I thought the other side needed to be put out there.


Watch the video below to hear some real talk:

love Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments: