Going Gluten Free!

20:00:00 Unknown 0 Comments

So if you regularly read my blog you will already know that I have been going to a private hospital due to how ill I keep getting.
Last Wednesday I went & started my allergy testing, and I also had an appointment with a nutritionist.

We talked about literally everything, including my test results.
Some of my results had raised some flags with regards to gluten.

So the overall conclusion from the session was to cut gluten completely out of my diet.


I officially started the diet change on Friday. I haven't crumbled yet, which is good.
I have to say though, generally a lot of the gluten free products are a bit crap & tasteless!
We are also trying to find gluten free products online due to the supermarket stock being a bit rubbish to be honest (excluding Sainbury's).

I have filmed a video to go along side this blog post:


I will keep you guys updated!
If you have any tips & ideas for posts/ videos please comment below!

love Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments: