Bullseye!

17:22:00 Unknown 0 Comments

It's time for another review guys!

This week we are talking brows. I have quite fair brows, which are quite a bit lighter than my hair colour so I like to fill them in.
For ages I have just used powders, which is still my product of choice, but recently I decided to try a pencil.

I'm not really a fan of the pencils that you have to sharpen, just because they are a massive ball-ache!
So whilst in Boots I noticed this:
This is Soap & Glory's Archery dual-ended brow pencil.

I am aware that Soap & Glory have two different Archery named brow pencils. One is a pencil on one end & a pen of the other, whilst the one I purchased is a pencil & brow comb.

I wanted to try this product due to it's similarity to the Brow-Wiz, as the Brow-Wiz isn't very readily available in the UK.

So onto my thoughts.

To start with I wasn't too sure on this product but now I have learnt how to use it, I really quite like it.
I found the colour selection a bit crap, as they only have two colours (blonde & brown). Obviously I use the brown shade.

The brown shade is quite a cool toned colour, which personally isn't my preference (due to having read hair) but I know a lot of people prefer that.

The pencil is the perfect size, which allows you to be really precise when filling in the brows, especially if you lack a tail and have to draw it on.
The comb is also the perfect size and density, it allows you to soften the look and move the product around the brows without removing all your hard work! I haven't experienced any shedding or problems with it becoming miss shaped either.


This products isn't the cheapest brow product at £12, especially when the Brow-Wiz is around £15.
However I do feel this product is worth that! You actually get a lot of product in there, so you won't need to repurchase very often.

love Eve x

You Might Also Like

0 comments: