New in: my make up bag!

11:36:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I have been trying to cut back on buying make up this year, just because there's only so much I can use at any one time!

However I decided to start a post called New in: My Make Up Bag.
So that when I do find little gems I can post about them for you guys!


I recently purchased two new MAC products. I really wanted to get hold of one of their neutral lip liners!
Obviously some of them were sold out (whirl) so i went with Dervish. All I can say is I LOVE IT!
Why have I never gotten into lip liners before!
This may become a problem, collecting lip liners!

I use it with most lipsticks I own & it's a great way to make them last longer.


I also decided to pick up a lipstick of a similar colour. The nearest I could find in stock was Twig. I'm surprised I haven't heard any bloggers talk about this shade before because it is beautiful!
A great browny nude!
(A little bit more brown than Dervish)

This is my current favourite lip combo, and I can't see that changing any time soon!
Expect to see these in a lot of videos!

love Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments: