A true match!

16:24:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Foundation has to be the hardest make up product to get right. There are loads of different formulas & textures and don't get me started on shade ranges!

However there is one foundation that I have been using for over a year now & I am completely in love with it.
What makes it even better? Is that it is a drugstore product!

I am talking about the L'Oreal Paris True Match Foundation.

Now the first reason that I love this foundation is due to the amazingly large colour range. They range from cool, neutral to warm tones. So there is a shade for everyone!
They also do really pale shades for people like myself, usually no foundation is light enough for my skin.

Another reason I love this foundation is the coverage. I have pretty good skin so I don't need that much coverage. This foundation is a medium coverage to me and that's how I wear it, however you could build it up to create fuller coverage.

Another great point for this foundation is the packaging. It comes in a glass bottle, which is always nice. It also comes with a pump (in the UK anyway).


I really don't have much negative to say about this foundation. The only thing I wish was a little better is how long it lasts. However using a primer & setting spray does help the wear time.

Some people might also be scared off by the SPF, but it's only 17 so I doubt it's going to make too much difference when taking photos. I personally have never had any problems.

Overall I love this foundation & would reckon it to most people. I have combo to oily skin & it works fine for me, equally it's not drying either though.

The price of this foundation is approx. £9.99.
(However they do go on offer, I just got two for £12!)

Love Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments: