Let's Get Naked!

16:21:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I already own the Naked 3 palette, yes I seem to be collecting them in reverse order!

But today we're talking about the Naked 2 palette!

Funny story, I didn't actually want or order this palette.
I actually ordered the Naked Basics 2 palette whilst Debenhams had a sale on, clearly someone get a little confused as I ended up with the Naked 2 palette.
The upside though, I only paid £19 for it! So I kept it!




I'm not usually one for cool toned palettes, but I have been using this for the last 2/3 months and I really like it. I think my favourite thing (which is the same case with the Naked3 palette) is the amazing quality of the eyeshadows!


For my complete review please check out my video below:

love Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments: