Sunday Skin Secrets #1

13:51:00 Unknown 1 Comments

Sunday is one of my favourite days, I don't work on sundays so I get to just chill!
With that comes a little extra time for some skincare treats.

This sunday I will be talking about my favourite face scrub EVER.
I have tried quite a few scrubs & face washes but nothing keeps my skin clear like this product.

The product I'm talking about is the Neutrogena visibly clear Blackhead Eliminating Scrub.

So firstly this product is a drugstore skincare brand, so it's very affordable. It retails for only £3.79!
This range tends to go on offer quite a bit as well (e.g. 2 for £5, 3 for 2, etc).

This scrub is obviously aimed at clearing blackheads but I also feel like it works great for spots/ blemishes. I prefer this to Neutrogena's spot control scrub.

There are micro-beads in the scrub which diffuse as you massage it into the skin. This stops the manual exfoliation of the product from being to harsh. If you have very dry skin though it might still be too harsh. I also use this daily like it states on the label, which shows how gentle the product is.


To be honest I think this has to be a 'holy grail' product for me because no scrub I've used works for my skin like this. That said though everyone's skin is different, so please take that into account.
My skin type is combo/ oily.

Surely at only £3.79 it's worth a try anyway?!

love Eve xx

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. I really need to give this a try!! Only this morning I was using my current daily exfoiliator (Nivea Daily Essentials) and was thinking how I need a new one - I just picked up the Nivea because I was in a hurry & although it is good I don't feel it doesn't anything AMAZING so I definitely was in need of a blog post like this!!
    Looks like a bonus that it's blackhead clearing too!!
    Have you tried the Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub?? It's pretty good - sounds very similar to this one !! :) - Millie

    ReplyDelete