Tea Talk!

18:45:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I never used to be a tea drinker but when a doctor recommended herbal teas, I thought what the heck!
And you know what, I really like them.

I prefer having hot drinks before bed so herbal teas are a great choice as they're caffeine free.
They are also good for you!

Below are some of my favourite teas:


I generally get my tea from Tea Pigs, because I know what like from them.
My favourite teas by them are the Super Fruit, Lemon & Ginger & Sweet Ginger.

The Super Fruit tea is great for if you're feeling run down or I like it for when I'm feeling congested. It can have quite a strong taste which freshens you up. The ingredients are berries & hibiscus flower. Which leads me to think if you served this cold with ice it would taste pretty similar to Starbucks' Berry Hibiscus Refresher!

The Lemon & Ginger is a bit more tame on the other hand. It's nice and light making a very refreshing combination! I think this would also be great served with ice in the summer! I have also read that lemon is great for the immune system and your skin.

The Sweet Ginger is perfect for those with a sweet teeth. It would make a great dessert replacement if you're trying to cut back. Ginger is another ingredient which is great for your immune system. This tea is another one which is ideal for if you're congested as ginger can help open up your airways.


Tea Pigs do have other flavours available on their website, so it's definitely worth taking a look to see what you fancy. They also do sample packs which include two tea bags, so you don't end up wasting your money on tea you might not like!

love Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments: