Benefit Blushes

09:42:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Benefit are a make up brand I love! I dare say they're one of my favourites.
I definitely have a lot of their stuff in my make up drawers!

Today I wanted to talk about their blushes. Benefit's blushes are one of their staple products, as well as their Hoola bronzer.


Firstly, we don't even need to discuss they packaging. It's simply beautiful, fun & unique! I love these boxed blushes, although chunky as packaging goes, they are very fun and very user friendly. This packaging is extended through to their palettes as well, which you can somewhat see below.

I have tried pretty much all of their blushes & their isn't one that I don't like. Granted some I like more than others but none of them like terrible or have no pay off. The lightest in pigmentation is dandelion, but that is due to it's light colour. I actually like it for in the winter when I'm super pale.


My current favourite (I say current because it changes quite often with these) is the Rockateur blush, it's a beautiful rose gold sort of colour. Again it isn't over-pigmentated, but for someone pale like myself it's perfect.

Another thing I love about these blushes is their scent. Some people might hate or not see the point in it, but all of these blushes are fragranced! I love the way they smell, in fact overtime I use one I just have to sniff it too (haha). I think they all smell slightly different, but they all are quite sweet & lovely.

If you can get your hands on a palette like the one above I would definitely recommend doing so!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: