WoodWick Wax Melts

13:54:00 Unknown 0 Comments

This year has been a real year of discovery for me when it comes to home fragrance!
I have found some awesome candle brands & got onto the wax melt hype..

In fact, a little too much I think!
I recently ordered a load of different wax melts off Amazon. The brand I purchased are WoodWick melts, which if you know me you'll know I'm obsessed with their candles.
I have a review of their candles here.

Firstly, I'm going to say if you can get to a shop to purchase these, I would definitely advise that over ordering online like myself. Although I like most of these scents, there is one here that I really am not a fan of (if you're wondering it's the Vanilla Bourbon).

I actually have an electric wax melter, which are perfect for scenting your home! Mine is by a brand called Scentsy, but there are quite a lot of different companies that make them now. They're great for so many reasons. One they're cheaper & the melts last longer than some candles (yes we burn them that much). Two they have no naked flame or anything that's too dangerous if you accidentally leave it on.


These wax melts come in different sizes & packaging. They can come in single, large multi-packs or these (photographed above) skinny ones. The singles & large multi-packs are my favourites as you only need one of them. To be honest, the singles I usually break in half. In comparison the skinny ones require two blocks per use to get the best scent result out of them.

Overall I really like these melts. They're great value for money & for the most part smell amazing.
The only negative for me is removing them, they do tend to stick!

Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: