Halloween Q&A

12:58:00 Unknown 0 Comments

1. Why do you love Halloween?
I'm not really sure to be honest, it's just a really fun holiday! Lots of candy & scary creepy things, sounds good to me! I love watching paranormal stuff at this time of year too.

2. What costume sums your personality up perfectly?
Erm.. Possibly Wednesday Adams? I definitely have resting bitch face like her! haha!

3. Have you ever been to a scare attraction?
Yes! I've been to Scarefest at Alton Towers! Their scare mazes are amazing, although I haven't been in a few years now! They do have a lot of new ones this year though.

4. Previous Halloween costumes?
I've only properly dressed up once & it was a few years ago now. I dressed as Mrs Freddy Krueger & yes I did do the make up for it too!

5.Favourite horror film?
God that's a hard question! I'm really not sure on that one, partly because a lot of horror films are crap! haha! I think the best horror films are psychological horrors, they're so much more intense!

6. Do you believe in ghosts?
I'm honestly not sure. I personally have never had a ghost or paranormal experience so I find it really hard to believe really. As a photographer as well I'm well aware of what can be done in photoshop. I don't know really!

7. What are you craving in your pumpkin this year?
I haven't decided yet, but we will be vlogging our pumpkin craving for vlogaween!

Love Eve xx
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: