October Favourites '16

16:36:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Now I know I'm a little early on this one, however I wanted to fit it in as one of our Vlogtober episodes, before we moved onto Vlogaween!
So today we are talking about my October Favourites!


Candy Kittens in Wild Strawberry.
I know I have been going on about these quite a bit recently, but that's because they are simply awesome! I did favourite them in my last monthly favourites, however this strawberry flavour is my absolute FAVOURITE!

Soap & Glory Sugarcrush Body Wash & Hand Food hand cream.
This is all about the scent for me, I love the Sugarcrush scent. However I have to say these products do really work!

MAC Lipstick in Hot Gossip.
This appeared in my 'what's new in my make up bag' post recently because I've really fallen back in love with MAC lipsticks & this shade is my favourite of all the ones I own.

Woodwick & Yankee melts.
Melts are the new candle for me. I have an electric burner so they are a safer & cheaper way of scenting your home! At £1.50 for a pack of six, you really can't go wrong.

Monster Ultra energy drinks.
Sometimes everyone needs an energy drink, including myself. I actually really like these as a pre workout, as they're not quite as intense! The ultra ones are also only 11 calories!

Check out the video here:


Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: