The Blogging Process

14:07:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I have been blogging for a few years now & I get asked how it works pretty regularly.
So I thought I would talk you guys through the whole blog progress.

So the first part of blogging is purchasing/ receiving a product & testing it out. You can't review a product you haven't tried! I would advise used the product at least 3 - 5 times to form a fair & valid opinion on it. If it has a specific claim, definitely test that feature.
The next thing is to photograph or video (or both) the product. If it's make up, swatches are always good to photograph too. Try to create different backgrounds & set ups for photographs so they don't get boring/ too similar (unless this is part of your theme). I like to try to make them fit the theme of the product or season.
Fashion/ style photographs might be a bit more difficult, you may need to get someone else to help you by taking the photos. For fashion images I would advise scouting some cool locations, so you can get some awesome professional looking shots.

Then the next stage is to go through all your photographs at decide which ones you're going to use. Then it's time to edit them. I edit mine on photoshop, however you could easily do this on your phone or tablet.

Now you're ready to upload your images and get started on your blog post!
Firstly, the title. This can be the deciding thing to make someone read this blog post or click away, so think what you want it to say.

Now this is what I sometimes find the hard part, writing up the blog post. You want it to be informative but not boring or too long. It really is about getting the right amount in there without waffling on. I will say there is also another format which can work, which is a predominately image based blog post. Once you have done this & spell checked, you're ready to publish your blog post!

I hope you found this useful!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: