Gymwear Wishlist

10:17:00 Unknown 0 Comments

You guys might not know this but since starting the gym I have been OBSESSED with gym wear.
I mean what can I say, it's all so comfortable to war & very flattering on the body!

So here is a little wishlist of gym wear items I'd love!

Ryderwear D-Maks Raw Grey lifting shoes.
I have mixed feelings about training shoes, however I do lift some serious weight so I don't see why I shouldn't have a pair really! These ones by Ryderwear are pretty affordable & nice to look at! They have good selection of colours but I felt the grey were the most wearable.

Gymversus Black Airtex vest.
You can never have too many vests, right? This one by Gymversus is particularly cool as it somewhat see through. So if you have a cool sports bra you want to show off without going topless it's perfect.

ICanIWill Comfy V2 Tights.
Ok so I am a legging addict! These legging just look amazing don't they! Nice grey leggings are really hard to find, but these look like they are spot on. I love the piping detail too!

Gymversus Lightweight Stretch Bottoms.
I don't really wear joggers much ever, however it is starting to get a little too cold even for leggings.  I like the slim fit of these ones & how simple the design is.

ICanIWill Perform Tights in Khaki.
Khaki is huge this year & it's awesome to see it's starting to get into the gym wear market too! I think it's a really flattering colour on most people. I also like to black panel design on these.

Nike Elastika Tank Top.
I've seen a lot of these vest with the strip back, however a lot of them just don't look very nice. This one by Nike actually looks really nice. Simple colours & a thin strip down the back. This sort of vest is great to show off your back!

Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: