Outfit of the Day - Khaki

09:19:00 Unknown 0 Comments

It's been far too long since we did an outfit of the day style post on here & on my Youtube channel, for a matter of fact! Winter is here & that means one thing. Layers!
I find it really hard to be stylish! But adding layers to an outfit can really help make it unique & exciting.
This outfit is anything but exciting, but it is practical, simple & comfortable! Which is my style all over. In fact, this is considered a lot of colour in an outfit for me (haha, yes I'm Wednesday Adamms)!

SO the outfit. My bomber jacket is from Missguided, costing only £35 it was a right bargain. It is also faux fur lined, which makes it really warm & comfortable. My Top is by Hollister & from ASOS. I have since got three more of these tops in different colours, I just really like them. My jeans are from Topshop, which are my favourite jeans!

My shoes by Nike (what's new, haha). You guys know me! I love Nike trainers, they're just so comfortable & durable. These were actually a birthday present from Liam :)



Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: