Woolaton Park

08:50:00 Unknown 0 Comments

So recently, well back in October actually, we took Ed on a little trip out to Woolaton Park.
It was our first time taking him somewhere open & busy. 
You know what Ed loved it! He was so well behaved & walked so far (considering his little legs). I also took this as a chance to snap some photos of the little guy too.
This day is part of Vlogtober over on my Youtube channel if you want to check it out! We're also hoping to have more days out like this in December as part of Vlogmas.
I would do a little talk through of my outfit, however it wasn't really a put together outfit more lets keep warm (haha)! Hoodie: superdry. Leggings: Gymversus. Shoes: Nike.
I hope you guys enjoy these image based blog posts, as I think they look quite nice & add a little something different to the blog!

Love Eve xx
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: