Youth Mud

09:06:00 Unknown 1 Comments

Now you guys all know that I absolutely love GlamGlow's SuperMud face mask, so I have since purchased some of their other face masks to see if they're just as good.

So I recently tried out their YouthMud face mask & I have to say I have some mixed feelings about it.


So I have used this mask a few times, so I think I can make a fair comment on how it worked for me. I will say it does work, it makes your skin feel super clean & look a lot healthier/ clearer. However it is one of those masks that brings all the nasty things to the surface, so after a few days don't be surprised by some spots!
There isn't the features of this mask that bother me, it's more the texture & feeling of it whilst on the skin. It honestly has the texture of sand, which I find a little hard to apply to the skin or too abrasive for my skin at least. Another thing is that it kind of strings my face when I first put it on & for probably the first five minutes of the face mask. I have heard a lot of people have this or worse, a burning feeling when using this face mask.

So that's why I'm so undecided on it & with the price tag being so big, I don't think I'll be repurchasing this mask. I'm glad I tired it, but I feel like it's really not for my skin type.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. I've heard so many great reviews about this product! But it's just the price that puts me off - but I hear the L'Oreal Clay Masks are a great dupe, so I may start there and work my way up haha!

    Kayleigh x
    www.scampinchips.co.uk

    ReplyDelete