MAC Mineralised Skin Finish - Natural

09:48:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Powder. A really awkward product for me. I feel like it's really hard to find a good powder, that does exactly what you need it to!
I tend to use powders to set me under eye area or if it's appropriate as a powder foundation sometimes.

There is one powder I have found so far that does a pretty decent job of both & that is MAC's Mineralised Skin Finish Natural.
I have actually repurchased this product a few times, so it must be pretty good. I actually prefer to use this as a powder foundation, as it have quite nice coverage for that. However I do also sometimes use it to set my under eyes if my concealer is a little light in tone (in the summer).

This powder is great because MAC seem to make this in lighter shades than some of their liquid foundations, which I'm sure I'm too pale to use. I also feel like this powder has a brightening aspect to it, which make your skin pop & glow a little. It just creates a really fresh, healthy look.

Overall I would have to say that this is my go to powder at the moment. I have tried a few different ones from the drugstore that I've liked, however none have compared to this one. It's also really helpfully having a mirror in the compact, which a lot of drugstore powders don't have.

Overall, if you're feeling a bit spendy I'd definitely recommend this powder!

Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: