US Beauty Wish List

15:59:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I really like doing wish list posts, but it's been a while so we're going to be talking about some US beauty products that I'd love to get my hands on!
I am aware that some of these are available in the UK, but generally they're not very readily available.


1. Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade in Auburn
There is SO much hype around this brand in general that I would love to try at least one of their brow products. I know everyone loves the Brow-Wiz however I'm not a big fan of brow pencils. I also like that ABH have a great colour selection in their brow products, as it can be quite hard to find a good match when you have red hair.

2. Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer
Again this is a product you hear quite some hype about. I love concealer & it's a total must have for me, so it would be awesome to discover another great one. I've also heard this is quite good for covering tattoos if necessary. Not that I do that ever really.

3. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
I feel like I would really like this mascara, the wand looks really awesome & with its name surely it has to be good right??

4. Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Lolita
Another rave product, mauve nudes are my favourite colour to wear as they work well with my hair colour. Sadly at the moment everyone else loves them too, so products like this are always sold out. I have also heard that the formula of theses are incredible.

5. NEST White Sandalwood Rollerball
Now this product I'm not sure is available in the UK but I love trying new fragrances & have heard that some of these Nest fragrances are lush! I know Fleur De Force loves them. I feel like some of their scents are very similar to companies such as Jo Malone. Shame this isn't a spray instead of a rollerball though!

6. First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with red clay
This is another brand which is quite difficult to find in the UK! However for years I have heard amazing things about a variety of their products. I don't change my cleanser up much, but this one looks really interesting & different. Also I'm all about clay based products, I generally really like them!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: