Can I say?!

15:22:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Like most adults I struggle to find time to sit down & read.
However I have been glued to this book. I don't think I've enjoyed a book as much as this one EVER!

The book I'm talking about is Travis Barker's Biography/ Autobiography named 'Can I Say'.


I am a big Blink 182 fan & have been for many years, so the moment I heard about this book it was a must have for me! It's safe the say that this book was obviously going to be bursting with content & crazy personal accounts. However there is a lot of stuff that until now we didn't know.

The whole book is a rollercoaster read. I honestly don't think I've cried so much reading a book.
Don't let this put you off the book though, between these moments there are some very inspiring moments. Quotes which, if you're feeling a little down or demotivated, are very uplifting!

With regards to the writing of this book, it is quite casual & personal. However I feel like it would have felt forced if it had been written differently. There are a lot of different personal accounts, so time can also jump a little. The artwork & photographs in the book are a great variety of personal & professional. Some are also a little graphic (in reference to the plane crash), just to warn you all!

Overall, in my opinion a must read.
Even if you don't know much about Travis Barker, it's definitely worth picking up.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: