Mini Lush Haul

10:28:00 Unknown 0 Comments

So I couldn't help myself, I headed into Lush the other day.
I actually went in for someone else, but I just couldn't resist getting a few bath bombs!

I actually wanted to get Unicorn Horn but I couldn't find it (sad face), however I did still pick up one thing from their Valentine's range. I got the Lover Lamp bath bomb.
I also wanted to try out their Sex Bomb bath bomb, from the standard range.


So Lover Lamp fizzes away to release these super cute red hearts. Making for a romantic bath experience. The hearts contain cocoa butter moisturising your skin. It very much remains me of the Butterbear bath bomb, as the ingredients are very similar, with the cocoa butter & vanilla. This also has added brazilian orange oil for a hint of zest!

Sex bomb is classic at Lush, it has been a round for quite a while now. Turning your bath water a gorgeous pink colour, this bomb contains jasmine, ylang ylang & clary sage to help relax & destress. The scent is floral & seductive, perfect for a bit of you time!

Lover Lamp demo:

Sex Bomb demo:


Love Eve xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: