Acupuncture

16:00:00 Unknown 0 Comments

This topic might sound a little random & scary, however it's always great to stay openminded.
So the reason I tried acupuncture was due to my illness initially, but I do still go occasionally.

It actually didn't help with my illness much as it is an allergy not a sinus problem. However I do find it to be amazing if I'm suffering with severe headaches or stress.

So, if you don't know, acupuncture is when you have really small needles put lightly into your skin at various pressure points on the body. It is an alternative therapy which is used to treat a lot of different illnesses.


Now I know to some this must sound horrifying, but it's really not that back.
The first session is a little intense as you're body isn't used to it, so it releases a lot of adrenaline. This is kind of similar to how your body reacts when you have a tattoo.
However if you find the sessions to really work for you it's worth keeping up with it.

I personally don't mind the experience of having the needles put in or taken out. You can obviously feel them & sometimes if you move it can somewhat hurt (due to them being on pressure points), well it's more just discomfort. I'm not afraid of needles though, so that probably does help a bit. I do tend to close my eyes & focus on breathing during my sessions though, which is like adding meditation to it!

So if you are suffering with something, even if it's just stress, definitely look into having some acupuncture. It might just change your life!

Love Eve xx

Image from Google Images.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: