Real Star Dust??

09:24:00 Unknown 0 Comments

It's time for another quick Lush review & demo!
I mean let's face it we all love watching Lush demos, there's something oddly satisfying about them!

So today we're looking a bath bomb, which is from Lush's Christmas range.
I haven't heard anything about this bath bomb, I hadn't even seen it before.
So this one was a total surprise to me.

It's the Star Dust bath bomb.


It's description reads: Soak in starlit waters bearing exotic gifts of Fair Trade vanilla & precious Peruvian rosewood.

So although this this bath bomb seems a little dull, it's anything but! It fizzes revealing a light pale blue colour. It also reveals an array of colourful tiny stars, which is super cute.
Over time these little stars dissolve making for a super moisturising bath.

Due to it's size I imagine this probably one of their cheaper bath bombs available & I'd say definitely give it a try next winter!

Watch the demo here:


Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: