MAC Lip Liners

11:13:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I never used to understand the use of lip liners really, I was just lazy & didn't bother.
However they have really grown in popularity over the last few years, so I decided to try some.

I'll admit I don't have loads still but I have some MAC ones that I LOVE!


I actually think I'll be collecting more of these than MAC lipsticks to be honest. I find these a lot more versatile to use & last so much longer than lipsticks alone. I also really like the formula of these MAC ones, they glide on so easy, the only time they might tug is if you need to sharpen it.


That really is my only con of these is that you do have to sharpen them. However the twist up ones can get a little blunted, so sharpening them can improvement their usability. It's really down to what you prefer to use.

The two shades I have are both nudes mauves, which is my preferred colour. They are in the colours Soar (above) & Dervish (below). MAC offer a huge colour selection of lip liners though, so I'm sure you'll find something just right for you!

Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: