Vitamin E range

16:57:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Skincare is subject that I love!
So today we're going to be talking The Body Shop's Vitamin E range.
Three products in particular: Vitamin E Hydrating Toner, Moisture Cream & Night Cream.


So firstly I'm going to talk about the toner. This is just like any other toner for me, I don't find it to anything too special. It is still a nice soothing toner, which I would say is suitable for just about any skin type! It does add some moisture to the skin, like it's name states, which is nice as some toners can be a little drying.

Next I'm going to talk about the day/ moisture cream. Now this is my favourite of the three products! It is a really nice light day cream, which is really moisturising but doesn't leave my face feeling or looking greasy. It is more on the thinner side of day creams but I like that in my creams. I have to say as well I've had no breakouts whilst using the cream, which is a win.

The night cream I quite like. It feels soothing & gentle on the skin. It is a thicker cream, like most night creams are. This makes it really moisturising, however it can take a little while to sink into the skin. I like how it's quite a simple cream & does cause any undesirable side effects on your skin. 

These products do have a light scent to them, which I can only describe as 'eau de old lady' (haha). But it's not so strong that it stops me using the products, so it can't be that bad.

Love Eve xx

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: