Literally Hand Food!

15:14:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I am not really one for hand creams, I use them when I have to but generally I don't really like them.
However..

I have found one that I LOVE!
It is Soap & Glory's Hand Food in the Sugar Crush scent.

I have tried the original one & like the formula, but I find the smell goes off very quickly which isn't nice. The sugar Crush one though! It's just amazing!


Firstly I love the sugar crush scent range from Soap & glory anyway! To be honest I think it's my favourite of all their scents. It's a delightful sweet citrus scent, very unique & refreshing!

I also love the formula of this hand cream, it's very much the same as the original. So if you like the original, you'll most likely love this one too! It's a moisturising but none greasy formula. I can't stand greasy hand creams, let's face it, we're all too busy for that nonsense.
This isn't super super moisturising, but I prefer my hand creams that way, as this trait is what makes a lot of them really greasy.

I only own the sample size of this product, but these sample sizes usually last me at least 6 - 8 months. To be honest I'm not exactly sure you can get a full size of this product, or buy it outside of a gift set. If you do see it though, I would very much advise picking it up!

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: