Dragon's Egg

10:59:00 Unknown 1 Comments

It's time for another Lush moment!
That's right, I have another Lush demo & review for you.

What can I say, I'm just in love with the stuff at the moment.
So the product we're reviewing today is their Dragon's Egg Bath Bomb.


So this bath bomb is meant to be very citrusy making it refreshing & invigorating.
It is also meant to change you bath water to a beautiful golden colour, hidden inside the egg.

I will say the citrus scent of this bath bomb is right up my street, I love scents like that. It really does refresh you & perk you up a bit. I also love the little colourful bursts it gives off whilst fizzing away.

However the only problem I had with this bath bomb is it didn't completely dissolve, so I was left with a big lump floating round my bath.

Check out the demo:


Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comment:

  1. I love Dragon's Egg it's such a great bath bomb! Great post!

    Ella xx
    www.inellaselement.co.uk

    ReplyDelete