The Body Shop Lip Balm

08:50:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Lip balm, an absolute essential. Whenever & wherever!
I've tried so many different lip balms throughout the years & still haven't found one that I wholeheartedly love (sad face).

So I've been testing out some of The Body Shop's Lip Butters.
The flavours I picked up are Strawberry & Honeymania.


These are pot packaged lip balms which aren't my preferred type of packaging, for hygiene reasons. Also when you have long nails it's a nightmare, it just ends up all under your nails!

That aside though the scent of these is nice but not too overpowering, even when on the lips & in the pot. I do prefer the honey though, as it's not quite as sweet.
The formula is quite thick & hard in the pot, but warms & softens quickly when you use it. In fact, when softened I would say it's quite a thin so I tend to apply a good amount. 

So the real question is, how moisturising is it?
Well they are pretty damn moisturising!
I wouldn't rate them as highly as The Body Shop's Aloe Lip Care but they are pretty good!

Overall if you like your lip balm in a cute convenient pot, which actually works then they're definitely worth trying. I would recommend the Honey over the Strawberry though.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: