July Favourites '16

09:24:00 Unknown 0 Comments

July has come to an end, so it's time for some favourites.
An usual it is a mixture of different items ranging from beauty to fitness!

Below are the items I've been loving from the last month & my favourites video.


Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette
I love the Urban Decay Naked palettes in general & this one is no different! This one is the newest in their collection & has a great variety of shades. The shades range from cool to warm tones & have different finishes. In fact I like that there are more matte shades in this palette than all of the other Naked palettes. It is a really versatile palette, with great quality shadows.

The Body Shop Green Tea body wash
I got this product in my advent at Christmas time & have only just got round to using it. I wish I'd tried it sooner though! It's amazing!
I love the scent & how refreshing it is. I love to use this especially when I'm showering after the gym, as it feels so clean & refreshing.

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine nail paint in Blueberry
If you guys have been on this blog for a while now you'll already know that I really like this nail polish formula by Barry M. Also they are an absolute bargain at approximately £3.00 each!
This shade is a new addition to my collection & I love it.
It's a pastel light blue shade, perfect for summertime!

GlamGlow ThirstyMud face mask
I love the GlamGlow Supermud mask, so decided to try some of their other masks too & I have to say I have not been disappointed so far. This one is the hydrating mask, which I don't need too much but when I do this is perfect. It smells incredible (of pure coconut) & really is hydrating.

On Amino Energy in Orange Cooler
As I have been getting into my fitness I have decided to try some supplements, especially BCAAs. They aid in recovery after working out. However I do also like something with a bit of caffeine to aid during/before my workouts. So this product is perfect as it contains both. It also tastes really nice, which is not usually the case with supplements.

Nature's Store Chocolate Orange Rice Cakes
These are just awesome, so simple but so awesome. If you're after a sweet chocolatey snack but don't want to go the whole way with a chocolate bar, try these. They are healthier & lower in calories! They also taste like Terry's chocolate orange! Perfect for those sweet cravings!

Candy Kittens
I wouldn't be surprised if I've favourites these before, because they are soooo good! They are gluten free gummy sweets, not that healthy but a sweet treat. They comes in lots of amazing yummy flavours & some are even Vegan!

There are some additional favourites not pictured, but check out the video for those!


Love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: