Life update: My Heath & Meet My Boyfriend

19:33:00 Unknown 0 Comments

Hi guys!
I feel like it's about time I did a bit of a life update, because a lot of things have changed over the last 6 months.

So first things first, my health has started to improve massively!
This is because we actually found out what it was that was making me ill... stress.
So the long & short of it is that I have removed some of the really stressful things from my life. I have also started having some CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy).


Another part of my life that has changed is my relationship status. Now if you've been here awhile you'll know that I did have a boyfriend, however that relationship ended back in February.
I since have met someone else.

This someone else is Liam & well we just love each other so much!
We are planning to do some youtube videos together, so sit tight you'll get to meet him properly soon.


Even though we haven't been together that long we already live together, have been on holiday & now have a puppy! What can I say you just know sometimes :)
Above is a photo of us in Rome!


Now onto the gym/ fitness side of things.
I have been religiously going to the gym now since February and it has been great! It is perfect to help me de-stress & focus my thoughts/ feelings. I don't have a strict goal yet, but I think if I do decide to compete in anything it would be powerlifting, heavy weights are fun!
I've seen a lot of physical changes because of my training including weight lose, more muscle definition, more energy & more motivation.

So that's about it really.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: