The Comforter

16:43:00 Unknown 0 Comments

The Lush love is ongoing here on the blog!
Sorry not sorry.

So today's Lush product review is their Comforter Bubbler Bar.


I love bath bombs, but they don't really creates bubbles which are a perfect little addition to any bath, so this is where Bubble Bars come in. So I like to combine both a bath bomb & some bubble bar in my baths.

Bubble Bars are great as they are better value for money, due to them being reusable. Instead of putting the whole thing in, simply break a bit off and run it under the tap.

Now onto this specific Bubble Bar, The Comforter Bubble bar has an amazing smell! It's super sweet, it reminds me of a type of sweet I used to have as a kid. However I can't figure out what sweet it is. Neither way it really is very comforting, to me anyway.
It also adds a lovely pink colour to your bath water, as well as looking amazing on your shelf or wherever you display your Lush products (let's face it we all do).

Definitely would recommend from me!



Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: