£1 Brow Pencil

12:45:00 Unknown 0 Comments

We all love a bargain, especially when it comes to make up!
There quite a few ranges in the UK that have products as cheap as only £1.

Now, like a lot of people I would imagine that the quality of some of these £1 items is a bit hit & miss. Although I haven't many items from these ranges so it is hard for me to say.

The £1 item we're going to be reviewing today is the Make Up Academy (MUA) Eyebrow Pencil.

So the pencil itself is duel ended, the one end is the pencil whilst the other is a brush. Now I have to say it's not the usual brush shape, it's just a flat brush. However I feel like it's quite a decent brush, especially given the low price of the product.

The pencil is available in three shade I think, blonde, brown & black. So if you're a redhead this product probably won't suit you very well. The shade I have is brown.
So the shade range is rather limited & to be honest the brown for me is too dark.

The quality of the pencil is actually alright, it's not too dry or to waxy. It is pretty easy to sharpen too, as in it doesn't break off really easy. I think with pencils it's all down to having them sharp, if they're sharp they are generally all alright & this one is no different.

Overall I'd say it's an alright product, however it's not something I reach for as I prefer to use powder to fill in my brows.

Love Eve xx


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: