Petshop Goodies!

19:34:00 Unknown 0 Comments

If any of you guys have pets you'll know what a pain it can be having to go out & pick up their food. Especially when you don't realise you're at the end of the bag when you are (always happens to me)!

A great online shop called PetShop have now got you covered!
They do this really handy subscription service, where you select how often you'll need food & they send it to you in the post.
Basically taking out all the hard work.


They sent me a few things to try for my fur babies.
They sent me:


The animals are loving the treats, especially the premium foods!
I will admit they usually get the bog-standard stuff we know they like & will eat, so this is a right treat.

I've also had a look on PetShops website and all of their product are great prices! With a lot of reductions on at the moment, so definitely check it out.
I always find shops like Pets At Home (etc) are very overpriced when it comes to more premium pet foods, but that's not the case with PetShop!

The website is also very helpful with tick boxes, which allow you to choose age, pet size etc to help you find the right foods for them.
Oh, and if you haven't met them yet. Meet Peanut the cat & Soda the German Shepard dog.



love Eve xx

You Might Also Like

0 comments: