Recycling Glossyboxes!

19:17:00 Unknown 0 Comments

If any of you guys have subscription boxes, you'll know how much of a shame it is to bin the boxes once you've had the goodies inside.

I'm currently subscribed to Glossybox and they have some very cute boxes so I like to keep them. However lets face it we cannot just hoard boxes!

So I wanted to tell you guys about some ways in which I have decided to reuse/ recycle my Glossybox boxes.

1. Nail Polish/ Hair Accessory storage.

So here is just a normal Glossybox I've simply thrown out the lid and placed the box into my Ikea Alex drawers.
I noticed when I just put my nail polishes in a drawer they would just fall over or get thrown around whenever I open the drawer. By storing them in a Glossybox they stay in place in the drawer. If you have more polishes than me you could use more Glossyboxes to store them.

Another thing that seems to fly everywhere or move, where ever you put them... hair clips!
You could also store you hair ties & bobby pins in the hope of not losing them (optimistic I know)!


2. Photograph storage.

This box was the Love Edition Glossybox from February. I loved this packaging & just couldn't throw it out.
So what better way to continue the message than to store my polaroid photographs in there!
I haven't got many in there at the moment, I know. I really need to start using my polaroid camera more!

I have kept the lid for this box because polaroid photographs last longer when they are stored away from light. Light bleaches them, causing the colour & details to fade.


I do have some other Glossyboxes I have yet to put to use. To be honest though you could use them to store anything small enough to fit in them and they themselves fit in most drawers.
(The Alex drawers I keep mine in are the smaller more shallow ones.)

They can be a really useful storage system, so don't just throw them out!

love Eve xx



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: