Sunday Skin Secrets #2

17:29:00 Unknown 0 Comments

I overall have pretty good skin so picking a face cream/ daily moisturiser isn't that much of an issue.
To be honest the main thing I look for is something that doesn't make me greasy halfway through the day!

Fancy creams aren't really my thing, but I decided to try the L'Oreal Skin Perfection Daily Moisturiser a while ago.


I would like to note I have since repurchased this product, which says something!
This moisturiser retails for £14.99, however I always manage to pick it up on offer.

The cream itself has a nice light rose scent, nothing too offensive. It also has some blurring properties to it, which is great for people who have visible pores. I also find when I use this it also gets rid of any dark marks/ discolouration on my skin.
It doesn't do a lot for my rosacea though. Sadly not many products do!


I do like how this cream feels on my face, it sinks into the skin pretty quickly which I prefer.
It also doesn't make my skin greasy at all, this is probably my favourite thing about this cream!
I really don't think you could ask for much more from this cream.

It doesn't claim to be anti-aging, but L'Oreal do have many other skincare ranges to suit any age.
I have quite a few items from the 'Skin Perfecton' range & overall think it's a good range.
I would say it's suited for people around the 20 - 30 year old mark.

love Eve xx
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments: